I used to wonder why I didn’t have what I wanted. How did everyone around me have what they wanted? Then I learned the secret….Manifesting Your Dreams.
If you want something, ask the universe. I’m not saying, you can manifest a TV but you can manifest the funds for a TV. My jewelry went from a hobby to a small business with the use of manifesting. I have acquired the skills to use manifesting to my benefit. You do it with a few simple rules:
1. Visualize what your intentions are.
2. Have a positive attitude when saying your intentions. Keep all negative words and thoughts out of your head. For instance, instead of saying: “I don’t want to be sick anymore” say, “I am healthy”.
3. Be very clear about your intentions. Using the above example, we would say “My lungs are healthy and pink”.
4. I like to say an affirmation, such as “I call on my guides, angels and spirit to embrace my lungs and make them healthy.”
5. I also have a few physical items that I use. I use crystals that aid in manifesting along with crystals that are used with what I am asking for. For example: I would use quartz (manifesting) and a blue lace agate (lungs). Banana paper is a great tool for manifesting; I have a banana paper notebook that I write everything down in. I got my notebook for $3.99 at Target.
6. Lastly, you have to believe in manifesting and know that the universe is there for you.
After going through these steps, I repeat them at least 3 times for each intention. As time goes on, your manifesting skills will improve and become second nature.
Crystals that are a great tool for manifesting:
Libyan Gold Tektite
My name is Jennifer Flint Atzemis, I am a wife, mother & small business owner. I am intuitive and love working with crystals. I'm a believer in all things positive.